My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hey pretty fairy

Hello again!

I really wanted to show you the beautiful work done by my friend Carolina from Colores de Carol. She received Jardin Enchanté as an early birthday gift and I love how she played with it. Most of the swatches that I am showing you myself are pictures of the polish by itself, but Carolina took it to another level: stamping!

Jardin Enchanté (Image property of Colores de Carol)


(Image property  of Colores de Carol)

Ain't this fairy pretty? It does look like an enchanted garden and I'm so happy to show you another way to rock this polish :-) 

To see more pictures, please click here. Hope you enjoyed it, I love it!


4 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...