My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, March 30, 2012

Oh my Gosh!


Those were my words when I opened the surprise nail mail from my UK friend Kira. She is one of the first lady that I did a swap with and she remembered one hft polish I was lemming. I seriously would have never imagined even in my wildest nail polish dreams that this baby was going to be mine one day. I considered buying it on Ebay, opened and account on MUA in the hope to find someone willing to swap it, then I "forgot" about it (no I did not lol). So can you imagine my surprise when I ripped through the bubble wrap and saw Gosh 549 Holographic AND the Fix base coat? It was Christmas early and I literally jumped of joy lol. Prepare to drool because it IS beyond my expectations and the best holo in my collection.

It comes in an 8ml round bottle. In terms of application, it goes on really smoothly and takes two coats to be opaque. It dries fast and is holo indoors. I used the Gosh fix base coat on all fingers except my ring finger that has a regular base coat and Seche vite. The regular base coat makes it impossible to apply the polish and Seche vite really dulls the holo effect, so I will recommend wearing Gosh 549 Holographic with a special holo base coat and without top coat.

Natural light


 Artificial light

 Flash


 Sun light


As you can see the holo effect on my ring finger is dulled by the regular base coat and the top coat. My final verdict? I love it! See you soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...