My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, March 16, 2012

Oui, je le veux!


Hey!

Today, I have for you another beauty of the Birthday club collection. Oui, je le veux! (Yes, I do!) is a dusty pink jelly with opalescent flakies and glitter. Inspired by my future bride-to-be-friend, I wanted it to be delicate, but still catchy to the eye. All pictures show three coats of the polish and two coats of Seche vite. I hope you like! There are still three polishes of this collection left to show: Ooh la la!!, Mine d'or, and Pinot Noir. You can vote for the one you want to see here. Thank you and have a great week end!

Artificial light


 Artificial light

 Artificial light

Artificial light

Sun light

3 comments:

  1. waou, il est super joli! j'aime beaucoup la couleur de base et les flakies ressortent bien!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Nailderella! Celui la m'a donne du fil a retordre! lol c'etait pas facile de faire ressortir les flakies :-)

      Delete
    2. le travail en vaut la peine en tout cas! :D

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...