My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, April 14, 2012

ASBMF #5: A rainbow after the rain


After the rain, comes the rainbow! I really enjoy doing the April showers bring May flowers challenge because it is not strictly detailed. One can interpret the themes and adapt them to his/her own personality. Day 5 of the ASBMF challenge is "A rainbow after the rain". I went simple this time with the idea of having something colorful and sparkly that I could wear during a shiny day or brighten a rainy day like today.




I started with two coats of OPI No rooms for the blues, a baby blue creme.

Natural light

I then layered one coat of Kleancolor Fireworks, an orange jelly base with tiny gold glitter, and  gold, orange, red, turquoise, green hex glitter. I love it!

 Natural light

I finished my mani by adding 3 flower shaped rhinestones on my ring finger with a dotting tool.

Natural light

Hope you like it ! We have a Facebook group for this challenge and you can come have fun with us by clicking here !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...