My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dote Holográficos - Luxo


Hello!

I will be posting a lot for a couple weeks (lots of untrieds to go through!) so don't be scared! I hope this pretty will lighten up your day as it did for mine. I received Luxo in a swap but didn't have the time to try it until now. Luxo is part of the holographic collection of the Brazilian brand Dote and is a blue holo. It comes in an 8ml bottle (as most of the Brazilian brands I have) and dries fast. The holographic prism is not as pronounced as in the Up Colors, it is very weak actually but I still like it.
All swatches show two coats of Luxo without top coat.

Natural light




 Flash

 Sun light


Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...