My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Girly Bits - Shift Happens


Hello Lovelies :-)

I have for you another Girly Bits polish that I bought along with Razzle Dazzle. This one is called Shift Happens and is a multichrome! How cool is that name? The color is so gorgeous in the bottle that I couldn't wait to try it on. I have a lot of duochromes/multichromes and I don't like to have to layer them over black all the time because it is so difficult to remove. So I choose to give a "shift" to my Illamasqua Scarab mani with one coat of Shift Happens. I'm glad that it worked perfectly over this color and cannot wait to try it over purple and blue. I'll let the pics talk!
All swatches show two coats of Scarab, one coat of Shift Happens and one coat of Seche vite.

Natural light







Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...