My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, April 6, 2012

K's Special Fridays #4 - Crying Doll


Morning peeps!
I am proud to present to you Crying Doll, one franken that I created for a friend. I liked it so much that I made a double for myself. Crying Doll is a strawberry red jelly with holographic glitter and fine red glitter. The name refers to my friend and her fear of Chucky the doll lol. There is still some VNL (Visible Nail Line) after two coats but I don't mind, so on to the pics!

Name: Crying Doll
Recipe: Maybelline Red Comet + Revlon Red + Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope + fine red nail art glitter

Artificial light





What do you think of it?

5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...