My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

OPI - Man of la Mancha (pics heavy)


Hello!

I scored this gem in my local nail supply store. Since I'm a fan of anything duochrome and multichrome, I was attracted by the sheer orange and pink base, I had never seen this color before and found out (thanks to my friend Google) that it was released in 2003 and is now a VHTF (Very Hard To Find) polish. I present to you OPI Man of la Mancha, a multichrome that shifts from gold, green, copper, burnt orange, pink, and burgundy. I don't even know how to describe this polish I'm speechless so I will let the pictures do the work! If you come accross this one, do not hesitate to buy it!
All swatches show 1 coat of Man of la Mancha over 1 coat of Sation Black (All with base and top coat)

Natural light





Sunlight




Artificial light

My last word to OPI? PLEASE bring this back ! :)

12 comments:

  1. wow that looks gorgeous ! I need this !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's discontinued so your best bet will be to dusty hunt for it :)

      Delete
  2. That is absolutely stunning! It really matches the color scheme on your blog back ground as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I understand why everyone wants this so bad - your swatches of it have to be the best I've seen! I totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's beautiful my pictures do not do it justice

      Delete
  4. This is one of my all time favorite polishes! I've had it since it came out and it's a true gem in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the name! Man of la mancha lol I dont know what it means but I like it too

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...