My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, April 5, 2012

P2 Pearl crackling top coat - Blue thunder


Boy I love me some crackle!
Another P2 polish that I received from my German swap is Blue thunder, a light blue glittery crackle. It took one thin coat and crackled in less than one minute. All the pictures show it layered over Catrice HQWBJ. It is really shiny after applying a layer of top coat. You can see Violet fusion, the purple of this crackle collection too! I really like those, they can spice up a mani in 2 sec! I did an accent finger to show you how versatile this polish is. Enjoy!

Natural light




 Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...