My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ludurana - Magnifica


Hello lovelies!
I'm wearing another Ludurana holographic scored on Ninja Polish. This one is Magnifica and is a blue gem! I went with three coats with top coat, but it is easily opaque in two coats. I don't have a lot to say, just look at the pics lol!

Sun light






I'm trying to get better at stamping, so I gave a twist to Magnifica and stamped over it with Kleancolor Metallic Sapphire and BM 214. Hope you like it!

Sun light

Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. so pretty! i wish i would have seen it last night when i placed my order, it's going on my wishlist now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have more ludurana swatches coming! this one is amazing you will like it!

      Delete
  2. This is GORGEOUS. Your international collection must seriously be to die for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! it's kuddos to Ludurana who did all the creative work :)

      Delete
  4. Stunning! I have to order this!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...