My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, June 1, 2012

K's Special Fridays #12 - Candy Explosion


Hello!
I'm back at experimenting! The polish I created is called Candy Explosion. It is a pink jelly holographic with round holo glitter. I love the mix and how discreet the holo is so much that whenever I have a free time, I will do a clear glitter/holo top coat that I can layer over different colors. Let me know what you think about this one, it was really easy to do. I used two coats without top coat.
Name: Candy Explosion
Recipe: Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope + Wet N Wild Lady Luck + Spectraflair 35

Flash





 Natural light

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...