My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nails Inc - Baker Street


Hello!

I finally got my hands on this beautiful royal blue creme! Nails Inc Baker Street is my first polish of the brand, and from what I have seen surely not my last. It was opaque in one coat and the formula is so easy to work with and covers the nail like butter. I rarely gets compliments with plain shades, but this one is exception to the rule. A must have, must get now! On to the pics

Artificial light






It's gorgeous right? Now I need to find out more on this brand, do you have any Nails Inc must haves?
Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! A Sephora just opened in my local mall so I'm going to have to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is am amazing shade - looks beautiful on you. I have wanted Baker Street for a good year now since I first saw it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received it in a swap but I had to hunt a back up at my local sephora

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...