My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, July 9, 2012

Fan Brush Gradient


Happy Monday lovelies!
This is a quick post to show you the gradient I achieved with a fan brush. I only used that brush to sprinkle glitter on my nails o.O I discovered the fan brush technique on Pinterest and wanted to give it a try. I went again with some polishes in my untrieds. The base is OPI Cuckoo For This Color and the gradient was done with L'Oreal Flight Perle and Sation Electric Blue. Let me know what you think about it :)






The base, OPI Cuckoo For This Color is a deep shimmery green

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...