My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lazy Days Of Summer # 3 - Flag Day


Happy 4th of July everyone!
The third theme of the summer challenge I'm taking part in is Flag Day. I have a day full of activities for the national American holiday. I decided to do a sponged gradient manicure with Nails Inc Baker Street, Sally Hansen White On and Rapid Red, then I stamped over it with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and BM14 (from the first Bundle Monster plates set). Love the result and especially seeing all those patriotic manicures :) Have a good time and a safe holiday!

Artificial light





Some more Flag Day manicures! I'll keep updating them so come back to look at the amazing work! Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the sponged gradient with those little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Karine! A red, white, and blue gradient done right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get the other challengers on the post? I would like to post those on mine as well... glamfiend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used inlinkz www.inlinkz.com there is a video tutorial on the website :)

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...