My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Guest post by Fresh Hair and Fashion - Summer Gradient


Hello! I am glad to introduce you to Sophie from Fresh Air & Fashion, who kindly accepted to guest post for me. As a big fan of gradients and stamping, I know you will like her work. Thank you Sophie for sharing it with us!
***

Hi there! This is Sophie from Fresh Air & Fashion. I have a bright and playful summer manicure to share with you all today.




I started with a base of NYC "Lexington Yellow" and then used the Nailsaurus tutorial to create the gradient look. The orange is Bettina "Sorbet" and the pink is Julep "Cameron".  I used Wet n Wild "Black Creme" and a brush from this set to freehand the nail art.  If you don't like to freehand, Bundle Monster sells some similar stamping plates!




3 comments:

  1. It makes me think of FL sunset on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a work of art! Wow, those nails are gorgeous. I would like to try this out myself. I love the blending of the colors. This nail art made me miss the sunset at the beach. I think you should try painting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...