My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Guest Post by Persistently Glittery

Good morning! We are heading to a glittery day with Aimee from Persistently Glittery. No matter what she does, it has an unique and edgy look to it. Up to today she is the only blogger I know who mix glitter and stamping accent nails, which is kind of cool! Thank you Aimee!
***

Hello! Thanks to the lovely Karine for inviting me to do a guest post for her! I really love Karine's blog; the polishes she creates are amazing and she's a lovely person to boot! So I did a super special glitterbomb mani just for her using all my most favourite glitters! :) Karine wanted something to do with summer, and while this isn't related to summer in the strictest sense, we haven't had a lot of sun here this summer, and now that the sun has come out and summer has finally begun, I can't think of a better way to celebrate it than with GLITTER! :)

The pointer finger is Lynnderella - Boy Girl Party over Rimmel - Strawberry, the middle finger is Bettina - Mojito which I got in a swap with Karine herself and over the top of that is Naiade by Karine which is one of the prettiest flakies I've ever seen! A green tinted base with lots of beautiful ethereal looking glitters and larger shards. It looks like mermaid's eyes :) The fourth finger and thumb is China Glaze - White on White with Girly Bits - January Morning stamped with my favourite ever image from my Dasica SDp Big plate. Finally the little finger is Orly - Purple Pleather with Lynnderella - Sweets to the Sweet. Yum!







Thanks so much for checking out my guest post! You can also check out my blog here. Good luck with moving house Karine! :) x

Aimee xxx

6 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...