My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Guest post from Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails


Hey lovelies!
I'm very happy that another of my birthday ladies is guest posting for me. Marie Luise from Lauriestrodes Fun With Nails and I come a long way. We have the same taste in multichromes and did swap a lot :) She is also celebrating her one year blog anniversary so check it out!

***

First of all I want to thank Karine for having me as a guest blogger, it's an honour.

I have a thing for duo and multi chromes, I love the way light makes a polish shift colour depending on how I twist my hand. I can spend hours looking at my nails when I wear them - not the safest type of polish if you drive a car ;)

One of the better brands when it comes to duo chromes is, in my humble opinion, nubar. The colour shift in those beauties is quite exceptional. I own two, but plan on getting more in the near future. The one I will be showcasing here is Indigo Illusion. And trust me, the name is quite fitting cause this one is hardly indigo, I even had problems with catching something indigo in my bottle shots :D

But onto the polish itself it is quite astounding in it's illusive indigo gorgeousness.

These are two layers with Cult Nails Get It On base coat and Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.                                   




As you can see it flashes green, pink, a bit of blue and golden in the bottle, but this is a very elusive polish when you try to take pictures of it - I had a hard time getting  the colour flashes in the same shot. So I had to angle my hand to try and get the different colours covered.


This is luckily one of the shots where most of the colour shift is apparent.


The lovely gold-green tint looks even more amazing in person, photos really do not do this polish justice. Now just sit back and watch the rest of the pictures of this beauty:






Hey, hey what have we here? A little bit of indigo perhaps?


I really hope you enjoyed this beauty, I most certainly did wearing it - and it does wear well, I had it on for four days with almost no sign of wear.

Thanks for watching and thank you once more to Karine for letting me share this with you all.

4 comments:

  1. This is a fav shade of mine. I like the many shades in it but the fact that none over power the other as can happen in some duochromes. These all work together with each other so well. You did good work taking photos of this one from so many angles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my exact same view on this one - and thank you for compliment on the photos, it means a lot when it comes from one who also own it :)

      Delete
  2. I dont even have this polish this should change soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...