My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Guest Post: Mandy's Polish

Morning lovelies!
We go back to my favorite type of polishes, courtesy of Mandy from Mandy's Polish. We met long ago in the April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge and I got hooked by her stamping and nail art skills. Thank you Mandy!
***

Hey everyone, I am Mandy from Mandy's Polish.  I am very excited to be posting here today.  It's been super hot here, about 110 during the day and low 80's at night.  EW!!!!!  But, it has been crazy sunny and the perfect time to wear holographic nail polish :)  I ordered a few of the Brazilian Jade's when they came to Ninja Polish.  When I got them in the mail I nearly started jumping up and down.  These are beautiful polishes and they have a great formula.  The first one I tried was the teal, named Energy.  It's gorgeous and oh so holo-y in the sun, even in the shade :)  This is 2 coats with out any special base coat and Seche Vite top coat.


I hope you can get some of these holos before the summer is over to enjoy them.

Thanks for having me Karine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...