My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge #9 - Fall Ombre/Gradient

Wassup?

I'm going to be very quick on this post because it is already past 12 am here and I'm sleepy. For this challenge, I did a diagonal stripe manicure with OPI Warm & Fozzie, Royal Rajah Ruby, Espresso Your Style, and Sally Hansen Deep Burgundy. I don't know but looks like melting chocolate to me lol.
Ca va?
                                                                                    Je vais être très rapide sur ce post car il est déjà minuit passé ici et j’ai sommeil. Pour ce défi, j'ai fait une manucure en bandes diagonales avec OPI Warm & Fozzie, Royal Rajah Ruby, Espresso Your Style et Sally Hansen Bourgogne Profond. Je ne sais pas mais pour moi, ça ressemble du chocolat fondu lol.

sun light/ lumière du soleil



natural light/ lumière naturelle

I spiced my manicure up with Finger Paint Asylum, a clear base full of multicolored flakes. What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading and have a great day (night for me)
J’ ai agrémenté ma manucure avec Finger Paint Asylum, une base transparente remplie de flocons multicolores. Qu'en pensez-vous?
                                                                                 Merci pour la lecture et bonne journée (nuit pour moi)


natural light/ lumière naturelle

natural light/ lumière naturelle

5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...