My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, November 4, 2012

OPI - Vodka & Caviar and gold tips

Hello!

OPI Vodka & Caviar is one of my favorites reds. First I love OPI's nail polish brushes and their jelly formula is always spot on. This beauty is opaque in 2 coats and the finish so shiny you might not want to add top coat. This is the kind of colors that will always make you feel like a queen. I complimented this true red with a gold French tip done with China Glaze Passion. How do you like it? I have read that it is now discontinued so if you know of any dupes, please share! See you


Coucou!

OPI Vodka & Caviar est l’un de mes rouges favoris. D’abord j'aime les pinceaux des vernis OPI et leur formule jelly est toujours réussie  Cette beauté est opaque en 2 couches et la finition est si brillante que vous ne voudrez pas ajouter de top coat. C'est le genre de couleurs qui vous feront toujours sentir comme une reine. J'ai complimenté ce rouge vif avec une French manucure dorée faite avec China Glaze Passion. Ça vous plaît? J'ai lu qu'on ne le vend plus donc si vous connaissez un copycat, partagez svp! A toute






4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the colors you used! The metallic gold tips are very lovely with the shade of red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had notice this in fashion it's good to pair a red dress with gold accessories so I thought it would be nice on the nails too :)

      Delete
  2. Julep Sienna looks like a dupe of China Glaze Passion to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...