My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sation - Garnet Red

Hello!
I had to cut my nails very short after one of them broke. And there’s nothing better than a good red polish to compliment short nails. I am wearing Sation Garnet Red, which I bought a long time ago on Nailsupplies US.
This polish is shiny, squishy, dried quickly, and it’s a jelly! I used two coats and one coat of Seche vite.
Coucou!
J'ai dû me couper les ongles très court vu que l'un d'eux s’est cassé. Et il n'y a rien de mieux qu'un bon vernis rouge pour complimenter les ongles courts. J’ai sur mes ongles Sation Garnet Red que j'ai acheté il ya longtemps sur Nailsupplies US.
Ce vernis brille, est en même temps gélatineux au regard, sèche rapidement, et c'est un jelly! J'ai mis deux couches et une couche de Seche Vite.






What kind of styles would you recommend for my nails?
My options are pretty limited
Quel genre de styles recommanderiez-vous pour mes ongles?

Mes options sont assez limitées

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty red looks great on your nubs. Glad you are wearing your sations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're rocking that red. I've seen such pretty art on nubs that I have no doubt you could do whatever you wanted to and your nails would still look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...