My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Butter London - Trustafarian

Hello ladies,
I got this polish asa it came out but only got to wear it a few weeks ago. You know I love holographic polishes, especially unique colors like this green. Trustafarian applied well and dried fast. It was opaque in 2 coats and applying top coat did not dull the holo effect. I have no complaint on it, I just want polish brands to innovate in colors like BL did. Thanks for reading and on to the pics!
 Bonjour les filles,
J'ai acheté ce vernis dès qu'il est sorti, mais n'ai pu le porter qu'il y a quelques semaines. Vous savez que j'aime les vernis holographiques, en particulier les couleurs uniques comme ce vert. Trustafarian est facile à appliquer et sèche rapidement. Il était opaque en 2 couches et l'application de top coat ne ternit pas l'effet holo. RAS sur ce vernis, je veux juste que les marques innovent dans des couleurs comme BL l'a fait. Merci de m'avoir lue et place aux photos!


4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous color to begin with, but it is rockin' against your skintone! Merry Christmas Karine :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...