My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, February 11, 2013

Nails Inc - Holly Hill

Good news girls!
I started a new job last week with this sexy tomato red that is Nails Inc Holly Hill. My colleagues are nice and I'm still getting used to my new environment but it's very exciting to open this new chapter of my life. I'm so happy, even though it means no nail art (there's still weekends :p) I won't be blogging as more as before, but I'll still be around. Thanks for sharing my joy and hasta la vista baby!



 Bonne nouvelle les filles!
J'ai commencé un nouveau travail la semaine dernière avec ce rouge tomate sexy qu'est Nails Inc Holly Hill. Mes collègues sont gentil(le)s et je suis en train de m'habituer à mon nouvel environnement, mais c'est très palpitant d' ouvrir ce nouveau chapitre de ma vie. Je suis super contente, même si cela signifie plus de nail art (il y a encore les week-ends :p) Je ne vais pas bloguer comme avant, mais je serai dans les parages. Merci de partager ma joie et hasta la vista bébé!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...