My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Holo Meets Spotted and Stamping

This is by far one of my best nail art of 2013. It's a mix of glamour and rock & roll that makes me feel like a star. Nowadays, I just pick random polishes and try to come up with a nail art. Hope you like the end result, me I'm hooked!



What I used: Depend Holographic 22, China Glaze Passion, OPI Black Spotted, BM 317


C'est de loin l'un de mes meilleurs nail art de l'année 2013. C'est un mélange de glamour et rock & roll qui me fait sentir comme une star. Ces temps ci, je choisis des vernis aléatoirement et j'essaie de m'en inspirer pour faire du nail art. J'espère que vous aimez le résultat final, moi je suis accro!


Ce que j'ai utilisé: Depend Holographic 22, China Glaze Passion, OPI Black Spotted, BM 317


Artificial light/ Lumière artificielle





Flash



Depend Holographic 22


Bonus! My pedicure

2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...