My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, July 5, 2013

Chanel Nail Art

Hello!
I hope my American readers had a great independence day celebration. Today, I am bringing you my easy take on a Chanel nail art. This KD12 stamping plate is really the bomb! I cannot wait to try the other designs on it. I just noticed that Ninja Polish restocked it so you better grab it before it sells out again. What do you think of it?
Thanks for reading and have a good day!
Bonjour!
J'espère que mes lectrices américaines ont passé une superbe célébration de leur jour d'indépendance. Aujourd'hui, je vous montre un nail art Chanel super facile. Cette plaque de stamping KD12 est vraiment de la bombe! J'ai hâte d'essayer les autres designs qu'il y a dessus. Je viens de voir que Ninja Polish en a réapprovisionné donc c'est mieux d'en prendre maintenant avant que ça finisse. Qu'en pensez-vous?
Merci de me lire et bonne journée!








2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...