My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, July 29, 2013

Gucci Nail Art

Hello,
I just received another stamping plate which helped me created these Gucci themed nails. I have a handbag from the same designer and was just too impatient to match my nails to it. The plate I used is OB38. What do you think of it?
Thanks for reading and have a good week!
Bonjour,
Je viens de recevoir une autre plaque de stamping qui m'a aidée à créer ces ongles à thème Gucci. J'ai un sac à main du même créateur et j'étais trop impatiente d'y assortir mes ongles. La plaque que j'ai utilisée est OB38. Qu'en pensez-vous?
Merci de me lire et passez une bonne semaine!







5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...