My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Girly Girl Nail Art


Hello my dears!
Just wanted to wish you a happy and safe holiday period. This is the mani I wore for Christmas, I love it! See you in 2014!

What I used:
- Mohda Bermuda
- Sation Snow White
- Catrice Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K
- BM 02



Coucou mes très chères!
Je voulais juste vous souhaiter une heureuse et saine période de fêtesVoici la mani que je portais pour Noël, j'aime bien! Rendez-vous en 2014!

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- Mohda Bermuda
- Sation Snow White
- Catrice Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K
- BM 02







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...