My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Leopard Nail Art


Hello my dears!
It's been over 2 months since I posted anything on the blog. I went into a phase where blogging and taking care of my nails was no more a hobby or something that I enjoy. I was more under the pressure to post as often as possible and I just had to stop and reevaluate everything. Now I am back but I won't be posting as often as before. But I'm so happy to be back I truly missed you girls. Let's go straight to the biz now! I did a simple leopard nail art with random polishes I picked in my stash. I hope you like it! Thanks for sticking by and big kisses!




Coucou mes chéries!
Ca fait plus de deux mois que j'ai posté sur le blog. J'étais dans une phase où blogguer et prendre soin de mes ongles n'était plus un hobby ou quelque chose que j'aimais. J'étais plus sous la pression de poster aussi souvent que possible et j'ai juste du arrêter et tout réévaluer . Maintenant, je suis de retour mais je ne vais pas blogguer aussi souvent qu'avant. Mais je suis tellement contente d'être de retour, vous m'avez vraiment manqué les filles. Bon maintenant allons droit au but! J'ai fait un nail art leopard simple avec des vernis choisis au pif dans ma collection. J'espère que vous aimez! Merci d'être restées fidèles et gros bisous!

Sunlight/ Au soleil




Indoors/ A l'interieur


4 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...