My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, December 30, 2013

The NCC Challenge - Inspired By Art #2 - Abstract Black Birds


I'ts me again!
This is the 2nd installment of the NCC challenge inspired by an unknown artist. I like black and white art and figured it would be also easy to recreate on my nails. Boy was I wrong! See for yourself.

What I used:
- Sation Snow White
- NYC Sidewalkers
- Kleancolor Black

C'est encore moi !
Voici la 2ème tranche du challenge NCC qui est inspirée d'un artiste inconnu. J'aime l'utilisation du noir et blanc dans l'art et j'ai pensé que ce serait aussi facile à recréer sur mes ongles. J'avais tort! Voyez vous-même.

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- Sation Snow White
- NYC Sidewalkers
- Kleancolor Black






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...