My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, January 10, 2014

The NCC Challenge - Inspired By Art #3 - Far Side Of The Moon By Madart


Hey ladies!
This is a quick post to show you the mani I did for the 3rd installment of the NCC challenge. It's my best execution so far, I loooove it! Actually this "Inspired by Art Theme" is my favorite theme, the ladies taking part in this challenge really outdid themselves. Scroll down to see for yourself!
Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!


Coucou mesdames!
Juste un petit article pour vous montrer le nail art que j'ai fait pour la 3ème tranche du challenge NCC. C'est ma meilleure exécution jusqu'ici, trop trop top! En fait, ce thème "Inspiré de l'art" est mon préféré, les bloggueuses qui participent à ce défi  se sont vraiment surpassées. Faites défiler vers le bas pour voir de vous-même!
Merci de me lire et passez un bon week-end!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...