My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The NCC Presents - Inspired by a Tutorial #1 - Chalkboard Nails' Distressed Nail Art


Hello loves!

Life has been hectic and once again, I fall behind in posting on my blog. I have tons of pictures but not enough time to write articles. Let me know if you have some tips to get me back up! So this is my very late first installment of the NCC's january theme which is "Inspired By A Tutorial". I choose to follow Chalkboard Nails' Distressed Nail Art tutorial that you can find here. It was super easy to achieve and I love the end result.


What I used:
- Sation Snow White
- Mohda Bermuda 027
- OPI Party In My Cabana
- Delon Boni 132
- Sally Hansen Black Out


Salut mes amours!

Ma vie a encore pris le dessus et une fois de plus, je suis en retard sur mes articles. J'ai des tonnes de photos, mais pas assez de temps pour écrire. Merci de partager vos conseils pour m'aider à y remédier! Donc, voici ma première version très tardive du challenge NCC de janvier, qui est "Inspiré Par Un Tutoriel". J'ai choisi le Distressed Nail Art tutoriel de Chalkboard Nails que vous pouvez trouver ici. C'était super facile à réaliser et j'aime le résultat final.

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- Sation Snow White
- Mohda Bermuda 027
- OPI Party In My Cabana
- Delon Boni 132
- Sally Hansen Black Out





1 comment:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...