My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The NCC Presents - Inspired by a Tutorial #2 - Laquerstyle's Turquoise Stone Nails


Hello girls!
My 2nd manicure for the NCC challenge was inspired by Laquerstyle's turquoise stone nails tutorial that you can find here. I did things a little different and I shouldn't have, because I didn't get the same result as her. See she advises to use hair spray in some point in the tuto and I chose to spray water. So yeah I'm not a fan of my version. I will probably retry it later.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day.


What I used:
- OPI Fly
- Zoya Ziv
- Sally Hansen Black Out

Salut les filles!
Ma 2ème manucure du challenge NCC est inspirée du tutoriel effet "pierre turquoise" de Laquerstyle que vous pouvez trouver ici. J'ai fait les choses un peu différemment et je n'aurais pas du, parce que je n'ai pas eu le même résultat qu'elle. Vous voyez, dans le tuto, elle conseille de pulvériser de la laque et j'ai choisi de pulvériser de l'eau. Donc oui, je ne suis pas dada de ma version. Je vais probablement réessayer plus tard.
Merci de me lire et passez une belle journée.

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- OPI Fly
- Zoya Ziv
- Sally Hansen Black Out






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...