My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome 2014!!


Hello my dears!
Just wanted to wish you a happy and safe 2014. This is the mani I wore for New Year Eve, I didn't have the time to do something elaborate. Hope you like it! Kiss.




Bonjour mes chéries!
Je voulais juste vous souhaiter une bonne et heureuse année 2014. Voici ce que je portais pour la Saint-Sylvestre, je n'ai pas eu le temps de faire quelque chose d'élaboré. J'espère que vous aimez! Bisous.





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and simple mani :) Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice red nail color. I like the color for I find it sexy on nails and its perfect for special occasion.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...