My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, February 24, 2014

Fiery Matte Flakies


Hey there!
I haven't worn flakies in a long time so I decided to dust them off and use it for todays' mani. My matte top coat has also been sitting in my nail polish rack for some time, and we all know that flakies + matte is a winning combo. I feel like my nails are on fire, love the rocky look.
Thanks for reading and have a good week!

What I used :
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Hits Speciallita Fox Trot
- Essie Matte About You


Coucou!
Ca fait un moment que je n'ai pas mis de vernis flakies, donc j'ai décidé de les dépoussiérer et d'en utiliser pour le nail art d'aujourd'hui. Mon top coat effet mat patientait gentiment dans mon armoire à vernis, et on sait toutes que flakies + mat c'est une combination gagnante. J'ai l'impression d'avoir les ongles en feu, j'aime bien le look rock.
Merci de me lire et passez une bonne semaine!

Ce que j'ai utilisé:
- Sally Hansen Black Out
- Hits Speciallita Fox Trot
- Essie Matte About You






2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...